Coastal home on approximately 53 hectares Bay of Islands, New Zealand This vast coastal property is in a prime location overseeing the entrance to the stunning Whangamumu and Cape Brett Walking Tracks. The property is only approximately 26km from Russell’s restaurants, shops and services and yet offers such quality of space and privacy. With the popular walking trails and Elliot Bay surf beach nearby, there is plenty to inspire a home-based business or eco-minded lifestyle. Enjoy native flora and fauna and stunning water views from parts of this coastal retreat.
- Approximately 53 hectares land
- Three-bedroom, one-bathroom home
- Stunning views from coastal farm land
- Great lifestyle potential for eco-minded living
- Opportunity for tourism projects from this fabulous location by the start of the legendary Whangamumu and Cape Brett Walking track
- Location: Rawhiti Road, approximately 26 km Russell and 3km Elliot Bay surf beach, easy access to islands
View further detail at Luxury Real Estate New Zealand Charlie Brendon-Cook 0212 444 888 firstname.lastname@example.org Coastal and Waterfront Specialist Luxury Real Estate (Licensed REAA 2008) 17A York Street, Russell